Cryptocurrency operations in the UAE are regulated by the Abu Dhabi Global Market Authority (ADGM), which contributes to the security of all transactions associated with cryptocurrency. So when choosing a crypto wallet, it’s recommended that the one you pick comply with specific regulations.
Aside from that, there are many types of crypto wallets you can choose from; however, it is essential to select a wallet that suits your needs best. Whether you want to use the wallet for crypto trading or to pay for a UAE VPS with cryptocurrency, we hope the list of 5 best crypto wallets will help you find one that best suits your preferences.
So, without further ado, here’s a list of 5 secure crypto wallets to choose from.
eToro wallet is a mobile wallet provided by the popular in the UAE crypto trading platform – eToro. One of the most distinct features of the eToro wallet is its pledged responsibility for safekeeping the assets of UAE investors.
eToro wallet has various security measures, including two-factor authentification and multi-signature technology. eToro also provides cold storage for crypto assets as a security measure, which means the funds are stored independently from the Internet connection. It makes the eToro wallet less susceptible to security threats. In scenarios where an unrecognized third party accesses the wallet, the user’s assets will remain intact.
This wallet supports more than 120 cryptocurrencies and different features, among which are:
- Platform being regulated. eToro is recognized by multiple authorities, including FCA in the UK and ASIC in Australia. Compliance with regulations ensures that the platform meets the criteria for security and financial transparency so that the users can safely utilize the platform’s benefits.
- Social trading features. eToro wallet provides unique social trading features, allowing users to copy and use the trade patterns of successful crypto enthusiasts. Such features are invaluable for beginners, who can learn the basics of cryptocurrency exchange within one platform.
- Easy-to-use interface. Newbies in cryptocurrency will appreciate the eToro wallet and the overall platform, as the interface is highly intuitive and straightforward. Besides, the user experience is enhanced by possibilities like inside-app trading, where users can buy crypto within the app.
- Multiple assets support. eToro wallet supports a wide range of crypto assets like Bitcoins and various commonly used altcoins. It makes it possible for users to manage different cryptocurrencies from one place. Besides, the eToro platform also offers more than 3000 stocks, currencies (like Dirham – AED), and commodities.
- Available resources. eToro platform has many beginner-friendly and more advanced resources, including video tutorials and market analysis features.
eToro wallet allows you to deposit AED through a bank transfer, debit or credit cards, and several other methods.
OKX is a decentralized and non-custodial wallet that allows users to control their crypto assets fully. With decentralized wallets, like OKX, you don’t need a withdrawal approval, which makes the withdrawal speedier.
OKX platform is versatile and has everything a crypto enthusiast would want, including spot, margin, and trading. It also has an NFT marketplace, with OKX wallet being fully integrated to support NFTs. Features like this make the OKX wallet universal.
OKX wallets also allow access to many networks. Besides, the wallet features integrated popular DApps, which give users access to DeFi platforms and GameFi apps.
In general, OKX wallet stands out due to the following features:
- Multiple network support. OKX wallets can connect to various blockchain networks and DeFi and GameFi DApps. This characteristic is uncommon among the variety of other crypto wallets.
- Built-in cross-chain swaps. It is straightforward to transition between different tokens and networks. The fast and seamless swapping is possible through an intelligent X-routing technology that OKX supports.
- Complete NFT integration. With OKX wallet, you can perform all commonly used manipulations with NFTs, such as buying, selling, storing, and even creating your own.
- Providing DApps access. Decentralized Applications are not easy to connect with since they often exist across multiple blockchains. OKX wallet allows access to many DApps, with more than 30 already supported and new ones regularly added.
Besides its unique features, the OKX wallet also offers a variety of standard payment functions and options, supporting a wide range of cryptocurrencies, which most UAE investors are likely to find appealing.
Binance Wallet is well-known and trusted by many around the globe. In UAE, the Binance wallet is one of the leading choices of crypto enthusiasts.
Binance wallet is easy to use and provides some more advanced features at the same time. The platform generally supports many cryptocurrencies, popular and new ones.
It has a diverse set of trading tools and market analysis features, along with savings programs.
Overall, Binance Wallet is famous for:
- Convenience. Binance wallet is effortless to use across multiple devices without losing any functionality. With Binance wallet, you can access most cryptocurrency operations in one place.
- Enhanced security. One of the most essential features of Binance wallet is its security. It features two-factor authentication, multi-signature technology, Pin-code, and backup options.
- Supporting various cryptocurrencies. Binance wallet supports more than 300 coins and tokens, among which are some popular cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum and some obscure altcoins.
- Offering a Binance Card. Binance card allows users to pay with cryptocurrencies at any merchants that accept VISA cards. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most convenient features of having a Binance wallet.
Binance wallet is a user-friendly wallet with access to multiple features within the Binance platform.
One of the most popular crypto trading platforms worldwide has recently added UAE to the list of supported countries.
Coinbase wallet has extensive security measures, including encryption, private keys, biometric authentification, and PIN protection. Coinbase even provides an insurance policy for the user’s funds if any data is compromised.
Coinbase wallet features an easy-to-use, beginner-friendly interface with accessible tools for cryptocurrency trading and other operations. T